Sun, Sep 18|
Concord Carlisle Regional High School
Pet Therapy Test (Dog)
Be sure to read materials to be prepared for the test! And please do consider enrolling in a Test Prep Seminar to prepare you for the test. Our evaluator will go through the test and give you feedback on areas to work on if needed. It is a good training refresher no matter the level obedience!
Time & Location
Sep 18, 2022, 11:45 AM – 12:15 PM
Concord Carlisle Regional High School, 500 Walden St, Concord, MA 01742, USA
About the Event
You’ve done your homework, trained, viewed the Test video and read and practiced with the Pet Therapy Test to prepare yourself and your pet for success. Let's Go! You will be assigned a half hour test slot. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your test to allow you a calm transition into the test. Plan to allow at least 15 minutes after to take photos for badge.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled test slot
- Please note: All test attendees are required to wear a mask.
- Do not enter the testing area until a volunteer greets you. We may be still testing an earlier team.
- You must email your pet's rabies documentation to our Director of Volunteers ASAP. Volunteers@petsandpeoplefoundation.org. We cannot accept paper copies on test day and need to have ample time to be sure all pets attending are vaccinated.
- If your dog has passed the Canine Good Citizen (CGC) test, please email that too.
- Test Fee is non-refundable.
11:45 am - 12:15 pm Test Slot
Please arrive 10 minutes prior and wait outside testing area. A volunteer will greet you.