Fri, Sep 24|
9/24/2021 Dean College Franklin, MA
Mental Health Awareness Campus Event
Time & Location
Sep 24, 2021, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Dean College, 99 Main St, Franklin, MA 02038
About the Event
1. Location Description: Outdoor picnic grove, large outdoor space. Rain location will be indoors at Campus Center (#24 on the Campus Map). Campus Map and Directions
2. Other pet organizations attending: no other pet groups invited
3. Parking arangements: Volunteers will be able to park right outside the campus center which is right next to the picnic grove area where the event will be hosted. I will provide a parking pass for them.
4. COVID Protocol : Currently while outdoors we do not have to wear masks...this may change as we move forward. Indoors we are required to wear masks. See Dean College's COVID guidance here.
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.