Wed, Sep 14|
9/14/2022 (Wed) AstraZeneca Waltham, MA
Compassion fatigue resiliency and mental health awareness. AstraZeneca is giving a donation to Pets & People!
Time & Location
Sep 14, 2022, 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
AstraZeneca, 35 Gatehouse Dr, Waltham, MA 02451, USA
About the Event
Compassion fatigue resiliency and mental health awareness. AstraZeneca is gving a donation to Pets & People! AND has offered to match any employee donations to Pets & People!
1. Location Description: We will be utilizing an outdoor patio area immediately adjacent to our site cafeteria. The patio has even footing (large, smooth stones) and there is access to shade via trees and standing umbrellas.
Alternate location: If there is inclement weather we would likely need to reschedule the event.
2. Other pet organizations attending: no
3. Parking arrangements: There are 3 parking options on site - one parking garage (5 stories) and 2 open lots. Each location is approximately a 2-3 minute walk to the event location. We are able to send you links to and/or pictures of specific areas including parking and the event location via email.
4. COVID Protocol : COVID-19 Site Policies • Check in with Security at the front entrance. • As of Monday, May 23, 2022, mask use for all staff (regardless of vaccination status) working on site is highly recommended. • Individuals must notify BioHub Health (firstname.lastname@example.org) if they test positive for COVID-19. • Symptomatic individuals or close contacts of positive/symptomatic cases are not required to notify BioHub Health, but may contact them on a voluntary basis for guidance. • BioHub Health will no longer be contact tracing. Individuals are encouraged to notify close contacts personally. • If you have tested positive for COVID-19, you should wear a mask for 10 full days after testing positive. • Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for 20 seconds, or use the provided hand sanitizer if soap and water are not readily available and your hands are not visibly dirty. • Wipe down work areas prior to your use. Site cleaning services cleans meeting rooms, labs and common spaces several times a day. Please do your part and clean high touch surfaces in conference rooms and labs prior to your use with the site’s provided cleaning supplies. • Bring and store your own laptop peripherals. To reduce possible exposure to virus, common keyboards and mice at AZ Flex Desks have been removed. Clean flex desks before leaving each day. Any materials at flex desk will be discarded during nightly cleaning.
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped and always pick up after dog. Have bags on hand!
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.