Tue, Jun 13|
6/13/23 (Tue) Sanofi, Waltham, MA
Dogs only. Cambridge location event had such a great response, they are requesting another group for Waltham office and plan to give a donation to Pets & People. Teams need to show proof of vaccination and ID for day. passes.
Time & Location
Jun 13, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Sanofi, 200 West St, Waltham, MA 02451, USA
About the Event
For employees to take a break from stressful and tiring work to enjoy the presence of calm dogs. Daily, these scientists are put up with the task of creating and researching new medicines and vaccines and can end up in their labs for hours at a time. We want to provide them with a designated time and space to relax and destress.
1. Location Description: The location has a main entrance with regular doors and revolving. Once in the building, we are located down the hallway on your left side. You will need to be allowed in by security (they can see you from the door). Once through, you may contact me or have security contact me to come down and guide the group to the designated space. Please keep in mind day passes must be issued and IDs will be required in order to get the day pass.
2. Other pet organizations attending: no, just Pets & People
3. Parking arrangements: We have free parking available both in the large parking lot and the parking garage located directly outside of the building. Visitors parking is also available towards the front of the main entrance.
4. Current COVID Protocols : All visitors and employees must be vaccinated in order to enter the building. Masks are not required generally but many choose to use masks.
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest or bandana with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.