Tue, May 03|
5/3/2022 Bentley University, Waltham, MA
Program is our biannual rest and destress event held before final exams begin. We are looking forward to hopefully welcoming teams back for this event.
Time & Location
May 03, 2022, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Bentley University, 175 Forest St, Waltham, MA 02452, USA
About the Event
This is a 3 hour event but we are scheduled to come between 11:30-1:00. The entire event is 11-2.
1. Location Description: This is an indoor/outdoor event. We have a room with a covered patio attached to it. Ultimately, we are prepared to host the teams outside for everyone's comfort if that is preferred. Bentley Campus Map
2. Other pet organizations attending: NO
3. Parking arangements: Parking in one of the many lots within a short walk to the building location.
4. COVID Protocol : While we do not have a current mask requirement, we can make masks mandatory for interacting with the dogs. We do have a campus vaccine requirement. 98% of students are vaccinated and boosted. Bentley Spring 2022 COVID policies
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.