Wed, May 24|
5/24/23 (Wed) Amazon, Northboro, MA
Dogs only requested. Mental Health Awareness Month hosted by our BEN Affinity Group! Throughout the month of advertising the event, employees and management will contribute and raise funds for Pets & People. Amazon will then match employee donations.
Time & Location
May 24, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Amazon, 330 Bartlett St, Marlborough, MA 01752, USA
About the Event
Mental Health Awareness Month hosted by our BEN Affinity Group! Affinity Groups are voluntary employee-led communities who bring together Amazonians across businesses and locations around the world. Affinity Groups at Amazon launched in 2005 and serve employees in many different ways from sharing their experiences and perspectives to expand cultural understanding to serving as a voice of the customer for businesses and central teams to connecting with people in the communities where we work, live, and play.
1. Location Description: It will be an outside event, weather permitting, on a grassy area at the Amazon sort center location. They will provide us with maps showing our teams specifically where they should go. In case of rain, the event will be held inside in a large break room
2. Other pet organizations attending: No
3. Parking arrangements: Parking available on-site
4. Current COVID Protocols: N/A
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest or bandana with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.