Mon, May 23|
5/23/2022 North Reading High School, North Reading, MA
Lily Joyce, a senior at North Reading High School, as part of a year-long project she is doing on mental health has organized this event! She has done research on the mental health of students, coordinated with P&P and met with school administrators in order to put together a written proposal.
Time & Location
May 23, 2022, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM EDT
North Reading, 189 Park St, North Reading, MA 01864, USA
About the Event
Let's support Lily's efforts to bring pet therapy to North Reading High School. Getting this event approved has been run by Lily Joyce, a senior at North Reading High School, as part of a year-long project she is doing on mental health. She has done research on the mental health of students and has met with various administrators in order to put together a written proposal.
1. Location Description: Located right outside of our high school offices, it is a paved area with benches- tables and chairs can be set up if needed. Map of North Reading High School The highlighted area is the route that you will use to get to the site and the circled area is where we would like it to happen. The gymnasium or main lobby can be back-up alternate locations.
2. Other pet organizations attending: None
3. Parking arangements: Visitor parking at the front of the high school.
4. COVID Policy: North Reading High School COVID policy
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.