Sat, May 21|
Knights of Columbus, Walpole
5/21/2022 Sisters United Against Cancer, Walpole, MA
Wellness Fair--uniting the community and bringing awareness to the many natural, healthy, holistic ways we can heal from cancer. We want people battling cancer to heal emotionally, spiritually and physically. Pet therapy is a great way to heal emotionally.
Time & Location
May 21, 2022, 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM EDT
Knights of Columbus, Walpole, 137 Stone St., Walpole, MA 02081, USA
About the Event
For Dogs AND Cats! The organizer has a retired pet therapy dog and knows the healing support of therapy animals! Wellness Fair--uniting the community and bringing awareness to the many natural, healthy, holistic ways we can heal from cancer.
1. Location Description: The Knights of Columbus Hall in Walpole.
2. Other pet organizations attending: NO
3. Parking arangements: It is a rural area and the parking is very easy. One lot for the hall. Across from the town pool.
4. COVID Protocol : We are guided by the town (Walpole) and state (Massachusetts) mandates. Masks are optional.
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.