Sat, May 20|
5/20/23 (Sat) Pinnacle Partnerships @ JUBILEE CHURCH , Stoughton, MA
Dogs and Cats requested! Pinnacle Partners works with helping children with mental health issues and is very community minded. Community Mental Health Awareness / Wellbeing event. They are putting us in program as sponsors if we send teams.
Time & Location
May 20, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Jubilee Church, 39 South St, Stoughton, MA 02072, USA
About the Event
Mental Health Awareness / Wellbeing
1. Location Description: We will have a tent in a parking area located to an open field behind our office. The front of our building overlooks Lake Quannapowitt in Wakefield.
2. Other pet organizations attending: Dogs and Cats please!
3. Parking arrangements: The church has parking onsite, there will be enough parking for all the volunteers in attendance. We will be sure to section off parking where the therapy pets will be posted.
4. Current COVID Protocols : The day of the event we will have sanitizing stations all around along with mask for all attending. We will encourage everyone to wear a mask, but it will not be required.
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest or bandana with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.