Time & Location
May 02, 2022, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Framingham State University, 100 State St, Framingham, MA 01702, USA
About the Event
FSU and Pets & People have a long history of working together.
1. Location Description: Justin McCarthy Center #14 on Campus Map Room 212
2. Other pet organizations attending: No
3. Parking arangements: We will provide parking passes prior to the event. Parking cones will be placed in a lot near McCarthy building.
4. Current FSU COVID Protocols for Fall 2021 Currently our COVID protocols are the same as they were during the December 2021 event with Pets & People where we followed the 5 people per dog for 5 minutes with everyone masked. A month before the event I will follow up with Pets & People about safety precautions.
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.