Mon, Apr 24|
Boston Convention Center
4/24/23 (Mon) American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting , Boston MA
Dogs and Cats! We are hoping to offer therapy animals at the Wellness Hub Social event at our Annual Meeting. The Wellness Hub is an area devoted to attendee wellness, and our social event will be a time for attendees to come together. Donation will be given!
Time & Location
Apr 24, 2023, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Boston Convention Center, 415 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210, USA
About the Event
We are hoping to offer therapy animals at the Wellness Hub Social event at our Annual Meeting, the world's largest gathering of neurologists. The Wellness Hub is an area devoted to attendee wellness, and our social event will be a time for attendees to come together to mingle with likeminded colleagues. We have a room set aside that can be used specifically for therapy animals as well as staff who can be on hand to assist with making sure the animal event goes smoothly and proper capacity limits are maintained.
1. Location Description: The event will take place in a private programming room located in the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, adjacent to the Wellness Hub.
2. Other pet organizations attending: No but Dogs and Cats are welcomed!
3. Parking arrangements: The convention center will be able to offer a dedicated parking space in the loading dock or in its parking garage, depending on the size of vehicle that Pets and People plans to bring.
4. Current COVID Protocols : Vaccinations are not required by conference participants.. Please see our official COVID-19 protocols for this conference on this page under "COVID-19 Policies": https://www.aan.com/events/conference-guidelines
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest or bandana with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.