Mon, Mar 14|
3/14/2022 Regis College, Weston, MA
Group activity for graduate program (Occupational Therapy) The group will consist of all graduate students that will be done halfway through our semester.
Time & Location
Mar 14, 2022, 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
Regis College, 235 Wellesley St, Weston, MA 02493
About the Event
Regis College and Pets & People have a long history of working together
1. Location Description: This event will be held at Regis College. College Hall 326. Possibly switching rooms for this event. Campus Map
2. Other pet organizations attending: No
3. Parking arangements: You will be able to park right outside of College Hall.
4. COVID Protocol : Everyone is vaccinated and will be wearing masks. Regis COVID Policy
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.