Sat, Feb 04|
Women's Lunch Place
2/4/23 (Sat) Women's Lunch Place, Boston, MA
Cats and Dogs please! An event to bring some joy to the participants in program. Woman's Lunch place wants to see what the impact is from this event and might wish to bring a team in on a regular basis!
Time & Location
Feb 04, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Women's Lunch Place, 67 Newbury St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
About the Event
Cats and Dogs Please!
We are a day shelter for the most vulnerable women in Boston who are experiencing food/money and housing insecurities. I run the Wellness Program and would love to be able to have therapy dogs/animals to visit with the guests occasionally. We are also a non-profit organization. https://womenslunchplace.org/
1. Location Description: We are indoors. There are no other animals here and we have a space to go and allow just a handful of guests in at a time.
2. Other pet organizations attending: No
3. Parking arrangements: We are on Newbury St, we provide volunteer placards for your windshields
4. Current COVID Policy: We have a mask mandate in the shelter and vaccines are strongly requested but not required
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.