Wed, Feb 22|
MA Commission Against Discrimination
2/22/23 (Wed), MA Commission Against Discrimination Employee Event, Boston, MA
Moved from January to hopefully get some signups! Cats and Dogs Please! Agency post-holiday well-being event
Time & Location
Feb 22, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
MA Commission Against Discrimination , 1 Ashburton Pl #601, Boston, MA 02108, USA
About the Event
Please note: IDs are required to enter all government buildings.
1. Location Description: One Ashburton Place, Boston, specifically in their office suites Room 601 and 612. They have multiple conference rooms that can be used for this event.
2. Other pet organizations attending: No, but Cats and Dogs are welcome!
3. Parking arangements: Depending on the number of vehicles anticipated, they will work with us to accommodate parking for volunteers at their building or in close proximity, 100 Cambridge street.
4. Current COVID Protocols: At this time the City of Boston does not have a mask requirement and as such our building does not as well. Individuals are free to wear masks in our building/office; however, we are currently we are following all CDC and State guidance relative to COVID-19 protocols.
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.