Thu, Dec 09|
12/9/2021 Dean College Franklin, MA
The student program board is hoping to do a de-stress event leading into finals as one of their larger closing events. At this event, the students want to complete stress-relief activities and have different opportunities such as comfort animals, massage chairs, etc.
Time & Location
Dec 09, 2021, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Dean College, 89 W Central St, Franklin, MA 02038, USA
About the Event
1. Location Description: The location of the event is the Campus Center at Dean College. The event will be located down in the atrium and we can accommodate any needs requested regarding space, seating, etc. Campus Map and Directions
2. Other pet organizations attending: no other pet groups invited
3. Parking arangements: 89 West Central Street, Franklin, MA 02038. There is a parking lot located right outside of the building.
4. COVID Protocol : COVID policy: all vendors/external guest must show proof of vaccination and fill out an attestation form. See Dean College's COVID guidance here. Per current COVID policies, anyone visiting campus must fill out this form
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.