Time & Location
Dec 08, 2021, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Framingham State University, 100 State St, Framingham, MA 01702, USA
About the Event
FSU and Pets & People have a long history of working together
1. Location Description: Justin McCarthy Center #14 on Campus Map
2. Other pet organizations attending: No
3. Parking arangements: We will obtain parking permits for all teams for Visitor parking on Church Street
4. Current FSU COVID Protocols for Fall 2021 (subject to change): Link is here. It is organizer's understanding that all students are required to be vaccinated with an exemption for religious or medical reasons. Any unvaccinated student will need to have COVID tests weekly. And anyone with known contacts or COVID-like symptoms are to be tested at the health center and quarantine until they are cleared by the health center. I believe masks must be worn inside.
Masks will be required at all Pause for Paws events. Physical distancing requirements will no longer be required, but we can limit the number of people dog. FSU wants the teams to feel as safe and comfortable as possible so please let me know if they have any further suggestions.
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.