Sun, Dec 05|
12/5/2021 Boston University, Boston, MA canceled 11/30. very late notice claimed they told us early nov. no emails
To provide a break for students before Finals Period and give them an opportunity to de-stress and play with cute animals
Time & Location
Dec 05, 2021, 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM
Boston University, 775 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215, USA
About the Event
1. Location Description: The location is in the basement of our George Sherman Union. It's essentially a large space with multiple rooms. Here is a link to our Campus Map On this map, the location is listed as 14, right above the Green B-line box.
2. Other pet organizations attending: None
3. Parking arangements: There are 3 parking lots in close access to the building. They are G, H, and J on the parking map, and the building is labeled GSU on this map as well. They are all less than a 5-minute walk to the building. You will be provided with parking passes for the day of the event. Here is a link to the parking map
4. COVID Policy: All participants will be wearing masks and will be required to have a green badge which is an indication of their Negative Covid status. We will also provide hand sanitizer if needed COVID Policy
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.