Wed, Dec 22|
Maynard High School
12/22/2021 Maynard High School Maynard, MA
De-Stress for Students during exams, holidays and COVID
Time & Location
Dec 22, 2021, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Maynard High School, 1 Tiger Dr, Maynard, MA 01754, USA
About the Event
1. Location Description: First go to the front entrance through the left most door next to the office. The event will take place in the art hallway next to the library. To get here from the front entrance of the school, take a right first down the hallway, and then after walking past the library take a left into the empty hallway before the cafeteria. The other location (in between lunch times) will be in the OASIS room, which is upstairs above the gym. The representatives present will be able to direct you to the art hallway and the OASIS room.
2. Other pet organizations attending: None
3. Parking arangements: Directions to High School: https://www.maynard.k12.ma.us/o/maynard-high-school/page/directions-to-mhs. Park in the spots directly in front of the main entrance. Parking spots are in between field and building. To get into the school, go to to left most door and press the button so the office can unlock the door.
4. COVID Protocol : All people in the building are required to masks and physically distance by three feet. https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQoTPItAWeNN_U6YVNNWMojXtsNT6shaEVQS2sjQLzwV2P97k2uDrxk-jGgIrmwpihnYTDw4MBkogMs/pub
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.