Time & Location
Dec 13, 2022, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Bentley University Student Center, 175 Forest St, Waltham, MA 02452, USA
About the Event
1. Location Description: The event is indoors of the Student Center. There is comfortable seating and access to restrooms, food, etc.
2. Other pet organizations attending: No. And,Bentley is asking for dogs only.
3. Parking arangements: There are two parking lots outside of the Student Center. There is additional parking lots as well. If we need to reserve a spots, they will reach out to University Police.
4. Current Bentley COVID Protocols for Fall 2022: Masks are optional on campus, but may be requested in certain classrooms, offices and spaces. Bentley's full protocol: https://www.bentley.edu/COVID19
Pets & People Event notes:Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.