Thu, Dec 07|
12/07/23 (Thurs), Suffolk University, Boston MA
Self-care event for students nearing finals and to help gain exposure for SUFFOLK CARES, an organization that provides support for students through any challenges they may encounter. Dogs and Cats invited! https://www.suffolk.edu/student-life/student-services/student-affairs/suffolk-cares
Time & Location
Dec 07, 2023, 12:45 PM – 1:45 PM
Suffolk University, 73 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
About the Event
"Suffolk CARES works collaboratively with students and their families, faculty, staff, and other campus resources to provide support for students through any challenge they may encounter during their time in college. We are working hard to increase awareness of our services and find fun, engaging ways for students to learn more about resources and ways they can manage during difficult times. We are hopeful that working with the Pets & People Foundation will spread the word about Suffolk CARES and provide a fun, self-care experience for students close to finals!"
1. Location Description: Stahl Center. There are two carpeted office/waiting spaces. Our contact will provide names to front desk and meet us in the lobby. Volunteers will need to provide ID to enter.
2. Other pet organizations attending: No, but cats and dogs welcome
3. Parking arrangements: Valet parking on-site; they will provide passes.
4. Current COVID Protocols: Masks are not required.
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.