Thu, Dec 07|
Northshore Community College - Danvers
12/07/23 (Thurs), North Shore Community College, Danvers, MA
Destress events for students and staff -please note this event takes place at the Danvers campus Students leave with a smile and a sense of peace that they otherwise do not have, which helps their academic outcomes." Dogs and Cats welcome!
Time & Location
Dec 07, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Northshore Community College - Danvers, 1 Ferncroft Rd, Danvers, MA 01923, USA
About the Event
"We have had therapy dogs in the past, and the students and staff absolutely love it. We have a lot of first-gen students, veterans, and people who overall appreciate animals. Students leave with a smile and a sense of peace that they otherwise do not have, which helps their academic outcomes."
1. Location Description: In the Library -The vent will be in a large study room and a lobby space in the front of the library.
2. Other pet organizations attending: Yes, Dog B.O.N.E.S. will be on the premises later. Our Cats and Dogs welcome!
3. Parking arrangements: Lot 3 is the easiest parking lot. Volunteers who park in Lot 3 will just need to cross the access road, and walk straight into the Berry Building. This entrance is on the 2nd floor. Groups can walk straight down the hallway and the library entrance is located right next to the stairs.
4. Current COVID Protocols: Masks not required at this time.
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.