Tue, Dec 05|
North Shore Community College
12/05/23 (Tues), North Shore Community College, Lynn MA
Destress events for students and staff on the Lynn Campus "Students leave with a smile and a sense of peace that they otherwise do not have, which helps their academic outcomes." Dogs and Cats welcome!
Time & Location
Dec 05, 2023, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
North Shore Community College, 300 Broad St, Lynn, MA 01901, USA
About the Event
"We have had therapy dogs in the past, and the students and staff absolutely love it. We have a lot of first-gen students, veterans, and people who overall appreciate animals. Students leave with a smile and a sense of peace that they otherwise do not have, which helps their academic outcomes."
1. Location Description: It will be held in the NSCC Library. There is a classroom in the library, as well as an open lobby area in the library as well. On the Lynn campus map: we will be in location 11, located on the first floor. https://mynscc.northshore.edu/intranet/covid/employee-campus-access.html
2. Other pet organizations attending: Yes, Dog B.O.N.E.S. will be on the premises later. Cats and Dogs welcome!
3. Parking arrangements: Plenty of free parking on Washington St.
4. Current COVID Protocols: Masks not required at this time.
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.