Tue, Dec 05|
Dean College Library Learning Commons
12/05/23 (Tues), Dean College, Franklin, MA
Dogs only. Our dog teams have been invited to participate in a stress relief event prior to Fall semester finals.
Time & Location
Dec 05, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EST
Dean College Library Learning Commons, 99 Main St, Franklin, MA 02038, USA
About the Event
Link to Dean College Campus Map: campus-map-2018.jpg (3000×2250) (dean-www.s3.amazonaws.com)
1. Location Description: The event will take place in the 3rd floor of the library learning commons (#5 on the map). Elevator can be accessed via the first or 2nd floors.
2. Other pet organizations attending: no, dogs only please
3. Parking arangements: There will be reserved spots in Dean Hall Parking lot (#12 on the map), and the event is happening on the 3rd floor of the library learning commons (#5 on the map).
4. COVID Protocol : None at this time
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.