Fri, Dec 02|
The Carroll Upper School
12/02/2022 (Fri) The Carroll Upper School, Wayland MA
End of semester de-stress event, encouraging creative mental health and self-care strategies.
Time & Location
Dec 02, 2022, 11:10 AM – 12:00 PM
The Carroll Upper School, 45 Waltham Rd, Wayland, MA 01778, USA
About the Event
This is an event for 8th and 9th grade students, as well as around adult staff members who will be there to help supervise. All of our students have language-based learning disabilities such as Dyslexia.
1. Location Description: The event will be held out back, on our two fields and back lawn. https://www.wayland.ma.us/planning-department/pages/carroll-school-3945-waltham-road
2. Other pet organizations attending: Not planning to unless we cannot get at least 4 teams
3. Parking arangements: You do not need a parking pass. There is a good-sized parking lot right out in front of our school. If needed, there is another parking area at 39 Waltham Rd. The teams will only have to walk a few yards to get to the back lawn/back fields.
4. Current COVID Protocols : No one has to wear masks outdoors. Indoors, visitors are encouraged to mask but it is not mandatory.
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest or bandana with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.