Fri, Dec 01|
School of the MFA
12/01/23 (Fri), School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, MA
Review Boards (finals) week. It is a very stressful time and, they would like a visit from the pups to ease stress. https://smfa.tufts.edu/ Dogs only
Time & Location
Dec 01, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
School of the MFA, 230 Fenway, Boston, MA 02115, USA
About the Event
Link to MFA area map: https://www.mfa.org/visit/getting-here/parking
1. Location Description: The Atrium is an open space with movable tables and chairs. It will be easy for us to create distinct spaces so that the dogs are not too close to one another.
2. Other pet organizations attending: no, dogs only please
3. Parking arangements: Volunteers should park at the MFA Boston Parking Garage. They should keep the ticket they receive and after the event, our contact will follow you to the garage and pay for your ticket with her University Card. The MFA is located just around the corner from the parking garage. When you exit the parking garage, take a left and then another left and enter the building using the doors next to the giant Rhino. PLEASE NOTE: Volunteers will have to sign in at the front desk with one of the security guards.
4. COVID Protocol : None at this time
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.