Thu, Nov 30|
MA College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
11/30/23 (Thurs), MA College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Worcester MA
Destress event for graduate students. https://www.mcphs.edu/student-life/student-affairs Dogs and Cats welcome!
Time & Location
Nov 30, 2023, 12:15 PM – 1:15 PM EST
MA College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences, 25 Foster St or 10 Lincoln Square, Worcester, MA 01608, USA
About the Event
"This is the week leading up to finals for our students. Our programs are all accelerated graduate programs and our students are always extremely stressed, especially as finals approach. Animals are always a source of calm for our students."
1. Location Description: The intended location is an open event space in one of our buildings, either 25 Foster St or 10 Lincoln Square. We will be given specific instructions for the location and parking prior to the event. The school is located in downtown Worcester.
2. Other pet organizations attending: no. Dogs and cats welcome!
3. Parking arangements: If the event takes place in the 25 Foster Street building, they will pay for parking in the Mercantile garage which is just across the street.
PLEASE NOTE: Volunteers will need to be led up to the space by an MCPHS employee or student as you need an ID to enter the space.
4. COVID Protocol : None at this time
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.