Time & Location
Nov 30, 2022, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Emmanuel College, Boston, 400 Fenway, Boston, MA 02115, USA
About the Event
This is a DOGS and CATS event. It is a destress event for students AND a service project to be completed by an undergraduate student.
1. Location Description: This event will take place indoors. The location is the second floor of the Jean Yawkey Center on the Emmanuel Campus. Emmanuel College Campus Map and Directions
2. Other pet organizations attending: No
3. Parking arangements: Emmanuel only has one parking lot and it does not require a parking pass. The walk to the Jean Yawkey Center is short, probably 1-2 football fields away.
4. Current Emmanuel COVID Protocols for Fall 2022: " As we begin a new academic year, we want to share our COVID protocols for the Fall 2022 semester. Our intent is to provide a campus experience similar to pre-COVID-19 conditions while continuing to monitor the advice of federal, state, and local health officials. While most restrictions on campus have been lifted, we all have an individual responsibility to mitigate the spread of any illness on campus." (Information from Emmanuel College website on 11/4/2022). Emmanuel College COVID information
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.