Mon, Oct 24|
Harvard University, Harvard Yard
11/3/2022 (Thu) Harvard College Democrats Club, Cambridge MA
mid-term de-stress event for members of the Harvard Democrats club
Time & Location
Oct 24, 2022, 8:25 AM – 8:40 AM EDT
Harvard University, Harvard Yard, 1 Oxford St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
About the Event
This event is for the Harvard Democrats club.
1. Location Description: This event will be hosted in Harvard Yard! It's an open grassy area in the central part of campus with plenty of room for teams. (https://goo.gl/maps/43HDPymhqg3dckNq7). If teams prefer areas that are more enclosed and separate from areas with foot traffic we would also be happy to host you all in the Quincy House Courtyard. In the case of inclement weather we'll be hosting this event in the Smith Campus Center Riverview Commons Lounge (1350 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02138).
2. Other pet organizations attending: NO
3. Parking arangements: In addition to free street parking around Harvard Yard, visitors will have access to the Smith Center Parking Garage. Tickets are obtained via machine upon entry to the garage and our organizational members can accompany volunteers back to the garage in order to pay for parking upon exit. Additional Parking Information
4. COVID Protocol : There wasn't any current information on the website regarding the COVID policy.
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.