Tue, Nov 29|
11/29/2022 (Tue) Mass College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Boston, MA
To enable students, staff and faculty on campus to de-stress before finals and to have fun with the team
Time & Location
Nov 29, 2022, 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM EST
MCPHS, 179 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
About the Event
Dogs and Cats welcome!
1. Location Description: Matricaria Lobby at MCPHS (first floor on 179 Longwood Avenue entrance) is a tentative location for this event. Any update in location will be decided by campus admin and will be notified in advance to Pets&People Foundation. Link: https://www.mcphs.edu/about-mcphs/locations-and-Maps?campus=Boston
2. Other pet organizations attending: NO
3. Parking arangements: After Pets & People Foundation has confirmed the date, and the event registration has been approved by MCPHS campus admin, a parking form will be filled out for Pets&People representatives. This parking form request will be reviewed and approved by MCPHS Public Safety. I can forward the form with the approval from Public Safety to Pets&People Foundation in order to obtain parking at MCPHS. MCPHS has a parking lot underneath campus building, and it takes about 5 minutes to walk from parking lot to the location of the event (Matricaria lobby).
4. COVID Protocol : Masks are encouraged on campus but not required. A list of names of visitors should be provided to Public Safety before the event in order to be cleared and gain access to campus. See the "Visitor" section in this link: https://www.mcphs.edu/covid/coming-to-campus
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.