Time & Location
Nov 14, 2022, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Groton School, 282 Farmers Row, Groton, MA 01450, USA
About the Event
One of our teams works at Groton School!
1. Location Description: The event will be held in the Webb Marshall room which is on the ground floor of the dining hall building. Dogs and Cats welcome!
2. Other pet organizations attending: No
3. Parking arrangements: There is a parking lot right next to the building, the entrance to the dining hall parking lot is in between the Theater/ Arts gate and the Main gate right next to the chapel. No parking passes needed. If you put 296 Farmers Row, Groton, MA in GPS it should bring you to the dining hall.
4. Current COVID Protocol: All visitors to Groton School must be vaccinated. Masking is optional.
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.