11/11/2021 The Arc of Opportunity in North Central Massachusetts Fitchburg, MA
Time & Location
About the Event
1. Location Description: We are located at 564 Main Street Fitchburg. The main entrance and parking in rear of building. There are some free parking spaces in the main parking area. There are also spaces directly across the street near River Styx Brewing. The building rooms will be designated by the number of employees who select it as their top preference. We will be able to determine spaces more clearly once that process is complete. I have read the specifics for needs and will be sure to share them with the committee so everything is set. It may be best to keep it indoors. There may be a video presentation.
2. Other pet organizations attending: None
3. Parking arangements: TMain Street in front of our building is our section is a one way flow of traffic. It is best to stay in the left hand lane. Take a left on to Newton Place . The Espresso Pizza and the Fitchburg Youth Library are at the corner of Main and Newton Place. You can take a left onto Boulder Dr. and a quick left into our lot. Or it may be a better bet to go left the a right into 166 Boulder Dr. where River Styx and many Fitchburg Municipal offices are. MAP
4. COVID Protocol : We have a strong policy in place. We all wear masks. There is a temperature check machine in the lobby. We are medicaid funded in some of our programs so it is very locked in. COVID Policy
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.