Sun, Oct 31|
Devens Dog Fest Museum Field
10/31/2021 Deven's Dog Fest Devens, MA
Lots of opportunity to talk about our fabulously fun volunteering! Please come join us and help get the word out!
Time & Location
Oct 31, 2021, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
Devens Dog Fest Museum Field, 29 Antietam St, Devens, MA 01434, USA
About the Event
Pets & People will have a booth at this very fun event. Lots of dog friendly fun!
Note Below from Devens Dog Fest Facebook Page; We are so excited to bring back this years Dog Festival!! JOIN US FOR THE 3rd Annual Devens Dog Festival! Bring your dog and join us for a fun filled wagging good time! Fun events for your dog and family - food, entertainment, demonstrations, fun activities and more! Family friendly! Family friendly event meant for everyone!
Working in partnership with the Rotary Clubs of Nashoba Valley and Ayer, Harvard, Shirley and Devens Rotary Clubs we are planning a fun and eventful fundraiser, the Devens Dog Festival! We are excited to bring the first of its kind festival to Devens where we will celebrate the matching of Veterans with Service Dogs. Our goal is to raise enough funds and sponsorships to support the Dogs2Vets program in acquiring and training puppies to be service dogs. With your help we can deliver more Service Dogs to local Veterans.
Clear Path for Veterans is excited to bring the Dogs2Vets mission to New England, matching Veterans with Service Dogs.
There are no specific COVID guidelines for this event but please always have your mask with you.
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.
10:30 - 12:00
10:30 Help Geoff Patton set up our booth! 11:00 Event Starts...
12:00 - 1:30
1:30 - 3:30
At end, you will help Geoff break down our booth and pack in his car! Thank you!!!