10/31/2021 Boston University, Boston, MA
Time & Location
About the Event
1. Location Description: We plan to be outside of the 3 first Year dorms (there is a nice area to mingle with picnic tables) weather permitting. (Campus coordinator will give more specific directions)
2. Other pet organizations attending: None
3. Parking arangements: We will provide a parking pass (through email) to the teams that come and they can park in the lot called Langsom Garage which is a protected garage under a turf field. (https://www.bu.edu/parking/files/2020/07/2020-Parking-Map.png). It is off of Babcock street and you emerge in front of the 3 year first year dorms.
4. COVID Protocol : BU mandated vaccines for all students, staff and faculty as of September 1, 2021. We are all tested 1x a week and attest every day. We wear masks in indoor spaces. Our guests are all asked to wear masks in indoor spaces. BU COVID Policy is here.
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.