Tue, Oct 26|
Nashoba Park Assisted Living
10/26/2021 Nashoba Park Assisted Living: Halloween Parade! Ayer, MA
Let's let our silly pets strut their costumes to bring joy to residents of Nashoba Park!
Time & Location
Oct 26, 2021, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Nashoba Park Assisted Living, 15 Winthrop Ave, Ayer, MA
About the Event
Martha McCown and Greta have been going to Nashoba Park for 10 years! Her cat Daniel has been going for 8 years now. This is where they first started in 2011. Lovely residents and they sooooo love pets! They will be delighted to see new friends that day! Martha will most likely bring Daniel the cat but if anyone wants to register who think their pet will not work well with the cat, she will definitely bring Greta! Just let her know!
1. Location Description: We will be in the parlor area of the building. Right inside the doors. Depending on COVID guidelines at that time, we will need to sign in and answer some COVID questions as well as wear masks. Residents currently are not required to wear masks.
2. Other pet organizations attending: No
3. Parking arangements: Visitor parking lot is on left side of building but is often full at that time. However, there is easy and ample parking on the street right in front of building. Entrance to the facility is on the left side of the building past the visitor parking lot. NOT the front of the building.
4. COVID Guidance Volunteers will have to keep their masks on the whole time. The residents will also be wearing their masks. We will have it in the large parlor.
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.