Wed, Oct 25|
Foundation Medicine Inc
10/25/23 (Wed), Foundation Medicine Inc, Cambridge MA
We are back by popular demand! Employees at Foundation Medicine loved us so much last year they want us back again! They did a fundraiser just for us and will be contributing that on top of what they gave last year!! Dogs only.
Time & Location
Oct 25, 2023, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Foundation Medicine Inc, 150 Second St, Cambridge, MA 02141, USA
About the Event
The event was so popular last year that FM is anticipating 100-150 employees will want to come to this event!
1. Location Description: This is an outdoor event, in front of the building. If it rains, the outdoor area will be protected from the elements so we will remain dry.
2. Other pet organizations attending: No. Dogs only please.
3. Parking arrangements: Parking on site for the volunteers.
4. Current COVID Protocols or restrictions: N/A
5. Other info: Temporary badges will be issued at the event.
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.