Wed, Oct 18|
AIM Mutual Insurance Company
10/18/23 (Wed) AIM Mutual Insurance Company, Burlington, MA
We are looking to offer wellness, peace, and comfort to our employees during the workday at the office. AIM will give a donation our visits and are excited to work exclusively with Pets & People! Dogs only.
Time & Location
Oct 18, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
AIM Mutual Insurance Company, 54 3rd Ave, Burlington, MA 01803, USA
About the Event
We are looking to offer wellness, peace, and comfort to our employees during the workday at the office.
1. Location Description: Outdoors. We will be visiting with the pets on the Deck in the side yard. We will have a tent set up depending on weather. https://www.google.com/maps/dir/54+3rd+Ave,+Burlington,+MAemail@example.com,-71.2961142,12z/data=!4m9!4m8!1m5!1m1!1s0x89e39e4e6ee4c19b:0x2c432042cf6bb9fd!2m2!1d-71.2260743!2d42.4892284!1m0!3e0
2. Other pet organizations attending: No, we are looking to get set up with Pets & People to be our only group used for the wellness of our employees.
3. Parking arrangements: We are located at 54 Third Ave, Burlington, MA 01803, If you come in Middlesex Turnpike, Exit 50 B, off 95 South or North. Take a right off the exit, take a left turn on to 4th Avenue off Middlesex Turnpike, at the end of 4th Avenue take a left turn on to 3rd Avenue we are the first driveway on the left. There is plenty of parking in the parking lot. The parking lot is large and there is plenty of room. If you drive by the front of the building it will be easier to park on the side of the building where the Deck and picnic tables are set up. This is where we will be meeting.
4. Current COVID Protocols: I'm confirming our policy for this, where we will be outside, I don't think there will be an issue.
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.