Tue, Oct 17|
Quest Diagnostics/Athena Diagnostics
10/17/23 (Tues), Quest Diagnostics/Athena Diagnostics, Marlborough MA
Employee Engagement/Wellness Event - to provide employees a much-needed break from work where they can have fun! Dogs only. Quest has generously offered to collect donations from employees and Quest will match those donations!!
Time & Location
Oct 17, 2023, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Quest Diagnostics/Athena Diagnostics, 200 Forest St, 2nd Floor, Marlborough, MA 01752, USA
About the Event
It’s estimated that about 90 employees will want to participate in this event!
1. Location Description: The event will take place outdoors, to the right of the main entrance. Quest will provide dog bowls with water, a 6’ rectangular table for P&P marketing materials, chairs or picnic benches for handlers and tarps if the ground is wet. Rain Date is 10/19 (Thurs).
2. Other pet organizations attending: No. Dogs only please.
3. Parking arrangements: Open general parking lot is available.
4. Current COVID Protocols or restrictions: There are no restrictions at this time.
5. NOTE: Quest will have a sign-up sheet to control the flow of employees so as not to overwhelm the dogs. Sign-ups will have 2-4 people per dog, allowing for walk-ons. A Quest staff member will be there to manage the flow of walk-ons
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.