Mon, Oct 16|
Framingham State University
10/16/23 (Mon), Framingham State University, Framingham, MA
The Office of Career Development is sponsoring this event for students to "Ease Their Career Anxiety" and start the semester in a stress-free way!
Time & Location
Oct 16, 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Framingham State University, 100 State St, Framingham, MA 01701, USA
About the Event
We are long time visitors at Framingham State University! This is a new department requesting our teams.
1. Location Description: It will be held in the Alumni Room, McCarthy Student Center, 3nd floor, stairs at the end of the parking lot lead right up to that end of the blg.
2. Other pet organizations attending: No, dogs only please.
3. Parking arrangements: Parking passes will be provided before the event and, the spaces are reserved with cones. The parking lot is behind the McCarthy Student Center.
4. Current COVID Protocols: FSU follows CDC guidelines. Masks not required at this time.
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.