Thu, Oct 14|
10/14/2021 Boston University College of Fine Arts Boston, MA (cancelled never heard from contact!
Stress relief event for students around mid terms Taire McCobb was coordinator. did not leave email and did not reply to 3 phone calls from me to coordinate. had two members sign up, cancelled on Oct 13, 2021
Time & Location
Oct 14, 2021, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Boston University, 855 Commonwealth Avenue Suite 230, Boston, MA 02215, USA
About the Event
1. Location Description: We will have two spaces available to separate the dogs and cats; one is a gallery space while the other is a student lounge. Both are large spaces, taking up most of the first floor of our entire building. #14 on Campus Map
2. Other pet organizations attending: An individual who is not involved in an organization will also be bringing her dogs.
3. Parking arangements: There is a parking lot right next to the building that we should be able to get you access to. If it is full, there is another parking lot across the street.
4. COVID Protocol : BU students, faculty, and staff are required to test weekly, do daily symptom attestations, and wear masks. BU COVID Policy is here.
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.