Thu, Sep 28|
09/28/23 (Thurs), AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, Waltham, MA
Employee De-stress Event to promote mental health! Dogs only. AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals is making a generous donation to Pets and People Foundation!
Time & Location
Sep 28, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, 35 Gatehouse Dr, Waltham, MA 02451, USA
About the Event
We had a great time at this event last year. AstraZeneca expects 60 to 80 employees to turnout for our pups!!
1. Location Description: The event will be held outdoors on their patio and rescheduled to Oct 5th if inclement weather. They do not allow dogs in the building because of the nature of the work.
2. Other pet organizations attending: No. Dogs only please.
3. Parking arrangements: Plenty of general parking.
4. Current COVID Protocols or restrictions: There are no restrictions at this time, but a brief Covid status questionaire will be sent to you prior to the event.
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.