Tue, Aug 30|
Alternative Compassion Services
08/30/2022 (Tue) Alternative Compassion Services (ACS), Hull, MA
This is an outreach event for their community and patients. They are planning a "Dog Days of Summah". Groomer will be there. May do demo and free nail clippings.
Time & Location
Aug 30, 2022, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Alternative Compassion Services, 175 George Washington Blvd, Hull, MA 02045, USA
About the Event
This is a medical Marijuana Dispensary and they have had visits in the past at the Bridgewater facility. They also highlight Pets & People in their monthly Newsletter when they do a donation every year. This group has been very kind and generous to Pets & People in past year and they plan to run a fundraiser for Pets & People at this event! This is an outreach event for their community and patients. They are planning a "Dog Days of Summah". Groomer will be there. May do demo and free nail clippings.
1. Location Description: Outside event. They will either have a tent or cancel the event.
2. Other pet organizations attending: YES. Groom With Me, a local Hull business, will also be attending.
3. Parking arangements: They have parking available at our building. Space for the event and parking will be clearly marked.
4. COVID Policy: Masks are optional. It will be an outdoor event. Recently the indoor masking was lifted and patients are free to mask or not.
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.