Wed, Jul 20|
Cedar View Rehabilitation Center
07/20/2022 (Wed) Cedar View Rehabilitation Center, Methuen, MA
This event is for patient's therapy and outdoor relaxing time.
Time & Location
Jul 20, 2022, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Cedar View Rehabilitation Center, 480 Jackson St, Methuen, MA 01844, USA
About the Event
This is an events for CATS and DOGS!
1. Location Description: Event will be in our nursing home patio. Indoor location if the weather is not good will be the main dining room.
2. Other pet organizations attending: MAYBE. At this point they will ask Cape Ann Animal Aid - they are not confirmed.
3. Parking arangements: Parking will be available in the right side of the building. Link to Cedar View Rehabilitation Center website
4. COVID Policy: We have created a robust plan to prevent our residents and employees from exposure to COVID-19 using guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Our plan interventions include: Screening employees, visitors, volunteers, vendors and potential admissions prior to entering resident areas of the facility. Increased cleaning and disinfection of surfaces and equipment. Infection prevention and control education to our residents, employees, and visitors.
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.