Thu, Mar 28|
Walnut Hill School for the Arts
03/28/24 (Thu 11:45) Walnut Hill School for the Arts, Natick, MA
Destress and relax event for high school students with our teams! www.walnuthillarts.org/about Dogs only
Time & Location
Mar 28, 2024, 11:45 AM – 12:45 PM
Walnut Hill School for the Arts, 12 Highland St, Natick, MA 01760, USA
About the Event
Walnut Hill School for the Arts is an independent boarding and day high school offering an immersive and intensive educational experience designed for student artists in grades 9–12.
1. Location Description: The events will take place in the campus center. It is large room with open space, couches , and very central to the campus for the students. The campus center is labeled as number 16 on the map below. The volunteers will meet with one of the representatives, either Carlos or Madeline, go to Stowe hall marked 3), pick up their passes and then head towards the campus center for the event.
2. Other pet organizations attending: No, Dogs only.
3. Parking arrangements: The parking is accessible as one is coming up the hill. It will be on your right. On the map, it is marked with P across the street the building marked as 2: https://www.walnuthillarts.org/about/directions. You will have to head into Stowe Hall, marked as 3 on the map, to get visitor badges.
4. Current COVID Protocols: None at this time.
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest/bandana with Pets & People logo. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.