Tue, Mar 05|
Mass Bay Community College
03/05/24 (Tue 12:00) Mass Bay Community College, Wellesley, MA
Mid-term stress relief. They loved us so much, we have been invited back! Dogs and Cats invited!
Time & Location
Mar 05, 2024, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Mass Bay Community College, 50 Oakland St, Wellesley, MA 02481, USA
About the Event
From MBCC: "We had two pet/people teams come in October for a midterm stress relief event and we got so much positive feedback from students, faculty and staff that we'd like to host another one."
1. Location Description: It will be held in the Library Atrium, which is located in the MassBay Community College Library. It is on the second floor of the college and is directly accessible via stairs or an elevator.
2. Other pet organizations attending: No, but cats and dogs welcome
3. Parking arrangements: Volunteers can park for free in our visitor parking spots by the college entrance (by the flag pole). If those spots aren't available, there are more spots beyond the flag pole that they can use. The main college parking lot is located in front of the campus building. You will enter the college by the flag pole and can walk down the hallway to either the stairs or elevator(on your left) which will bring you right to the library. https://www.massbay.edu/location-wellesley
4. Current COVID Protocols: Masks are not required. https://www.massbay.edu/coronavirus
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest/bandana with Pets & People logo. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.