Wed, Jan 31|
Bentley University Student Center
01/31/24 (Wed) @ 2pm, Bentley University, Waltham
Mid-term stress relief. Students are always asking about and looking forward to these visits, which support their mental wellbeing as they manage the stress of college life. Dogs only!
Time & Location
Jan 31, 2024, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Bentley University Student Center, 175 Forest St, Waltham, MA 02452, USA
About the Event
1. Location Description: This event will be held in the Living Room of the Student Center, which has small groups of couches and armchairs and can be rearranged as needed.
2. Other pet organizations attending: No. Dogs only
3. Parking arrangements: You can put “Bentley Police Department” into Google Maps and it will take you directly to the police building. Directly across from the police building, there is one small lot where the police cars are mostly parked, but there are also sometimes open spots for non-police vehicles. Right next to that lot there is a larger lot that extends all the way back to the student center. If you walk along the sidewalk across from the police station, it’ll lead you right there – the Student Center is where we host the dogs. Campus map: https://www.bentley.edu/about/campus-map
4. Current COVID Protocols: None
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest/bandana with Pets & People logo. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.