Wed, Jan 24|
Brandeis University Library
01/24/24 (Wed), noon, Brandeis University, Waltham MA
Stress Relief: To provide engagement and stress relief for college students. Dogs only
Time & Location
Jan 24, 2024, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Brandeis University Library, 415 South St, Waltham, MA 02453, USA
About the Event
"Our students love having therapy dog visits! It is much-needed stress relief for them!"
1. Location Description: Alcove adjacent to the entrance of the library. There's capacity for up to 25 people, and seating for 8 people. Campus map: https://www.brandeis.edu/about/visiting/directions.html
2. Other pet organizations attending: No. Dogs only.
3. Parking arangements: When you get to the campus entrance from South Street, you'll want to take a right at the little building and then go up the hill on the loop road (it will take you in a big counter-clockwise circle around the campus). When you get to the top of the hill, you'll hit a crosswalk, with a little bus stop kiosk on your left, and a big flight of stairs on your right. Continue past those on the main road, until it curves to the left and starts going downhill. Right there, you'll want to take the first left, and then drive all the way down until you come right up to the back of the library building, and I'll meet you there with your parking pass! If you have any trouble finding us at all, please call my cell at 781-354-9659 and I'll guide you!
4. Current Brandeis COVID Protocols: none
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest/bandana with Pets & People logo. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.