Thu, Jan 18|
Cathedral High School
01/18/2024 (Thurs) Cathedral High School, Boston MA
Mid-term de-stress event for students. Dogs only! https://cathedralhighschool.net/
Time & Location
Jan 18, 2024, 11:45 AM – 1:15 PM
Cathedral High School, 74 Un Pk St, Boston, MA 02118, USA
About the Event
1. Location Description: The teams can sign in as visitors to the building at the front desk and our event contact will be in the guidance office on the ground floor to meet and escort us.
2. Other pet organizations attending: CHS will be asking other organizations (Dog BONES, Pet Partners, TDI, and Alliance for Therapy Dogs) about their availability on this date. DOGS ONLY.
3. Parking arrangements: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/my-drive. For parking, teams should put 10 Waltham Street in their GPS, and this will bring them to our faculty and staff parking lot." It can get very crowded in here, but teams should not worry about double parking and blocking anyone in because we do it to each other daily too." Parking here will be free, as well as an easy access to two entrances to our building
4. Current COVID Protocols : No Covid protocol at this time.
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest or bandana with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.