12/7/2021 Bentley University Waltham, MA I canceled, no teams, Bentley not sure they wanted to pursue either COVID
Time & Location
About the Event
1. Location Description: Bentley Office of Wellness & Health Promotion We can be flexible and have outdoors if that is preferred. If inside, we will host in our student center "living room" which is a lounge space that has an adjacent patio. This is the location your teams have visited in the past. There is lounge furniture and some seating.
2. Other pet organizations attending: No
3. Parking arangements: we have on campus parking and the farthest lot is brief walk to the building
4. COVID Protocol : We have a vaccine mandate for students faculty and staff. 97% of students and 98% fac/staff are vaccinated. The students are being tested weekly for covid-19 and masks are required in the building this is being hosted in. You can view our case numbers online. Bentley's COVID Policy
5. Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.