Thu, Nov 16|
New England Law School
11/16/23 (Thurs) New England Law School, Boston MA
De-stress event before the first set of finals. Dogs only.
Time & Location
Nov 16, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
New England Law School, 154 Stuart St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
About the Event
1. Location Description: This event will occur in the lobby of the law school. There is a seating area off of the lobby for one dog team and then a section of the entry lobby for the other. There is only one entry to the law school. Our contact will meet the dog teams and stay for the duration of the visit.
2. Other pet organizations attending: No. Dogs only please.
3. Parking arrangements: There are 2 parking lots that they validate for: one is Motor Mart parking garage at 201 Stuart Street and the other is the parking lot for the Revere Hotel at 200 Stuart Street (Contact likes this garage better)
4. Current COVID Protocols: Now that COVID is endemic, New England Law School recommend that students and visitors follow the CDC guidelines concerning isolation and masking recommendations.
Pets & People Event notes:
- Remember your ID badge and your dog in the vest with Pets & People patch. Cats are exempt from wearing a vest.
- Always have a face mask with you at any event. While protocols will be changing, it is important that all participants at Events feel comfortable and safe. Mask guidelines for each event are listed on Event Details.
- Be sure pet is clean, coat and teeth brushed and nails clipped.
- Please remember our protocols state no pet interaction. If teams interact with any other pets always watch each dog's reactions and be proactive.
- Do not post pictures of any individuals you visit as a Pets & People volunteer team on your personal social media pages.